Wednesday 30 January 2013

Climate change extinction


This is an excellent interview with Guy McPherson on a Canadian radio station.

In it, Guy talks about positive feedbacks, and how man-made actvities counteract what should be a cooling event (ice age). He talks through some of the objections raised by conspiracy theorists.

The interview starts some way into the broadcast.

Highly recommended listening.

Guy McPherson & Climate Change Extinction




"I am still on my search for truth of what is causing the massive climate change. This interview really helped me understand the extreme end of the man-made climate change theories.

"By the end of the interview, I took away one major point. It doesn’t much matter at this point what is causing these effects, we need to prepare.

"At one point we discuss The Suspicious Observer’s “They Should Tell You” video. I meant no disrespect by asking the questions, I just feel it’s fair to let both sides speak and let you decided who to believe. To be honest I still don’t know who is correct though I do see man made climate change in a bit of a new light.

"Like I said, it is happening. Regardless of the cause we should prepare."



To hear the interview GO HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.