Sunday 27 July 2014

A personal message

A personal plea

Seemorerocks



A good few weeks ago I put out a video and in it put out a plea for personal assistance.

Poor naive me thought it would be easy.

I put something up on my site for credit card payment - but I overlooked the complications of setting up with Paypal - especially at a time when I was also changing ISP provider.

Finally, I resolved that issue with the help of my local experts - not before a phone call to PayPal to resolve the situation.

When it came to adding a "donate" button to the blog site - a few months ago it was so simple that even I could have done it.

Since then, however, Google have changed the system so this is not longer an easy options. So it took my experts a whole weekend of workiing out how to get around Google.

The result is imperfect, but if you run your eye down the right-side of the screen you will find a button whereby you can (relatively) easily and safely make a donation.

Now that I have got around to solving this technical difficulty those of you with a few dollars to spare could put something aside in honor of the many hours I spend to bring the most important news to you.

As I have pointed out before it is a moral imperative for me.

It is also becoming harder for me as well.

When I started this a couple of years ago my only hope was that a small number of people might be interested in what I have to say.

I feel honored that there are people out there from many countries who recognise what is happening around us and care about this planet and its inhabitants.

I would like to dedicate this to those brave individuals who have chosen to speak the Truth even where this might compromise their right to speak out and live in peace.

Once again, many thanks and best wishes to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Robin,

    the payment went through.. 100 NZ. Let me know if you dont get it.

    BTW, the personal appeal banner should feature on your website at the opening page for the next months as folks need to keep seeing this.

    Good luck.

    Viveik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Viveik. I have sent you an email.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.